How to get a referral

The following agencies can make an online referral for you if you are experiencing financial difficulties:

  • Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB)
  • Social Services
  • Health Visitors
  • Christians Against Poverty (CAP)
  • Children’s centres
  • Guildford Action for Families
  • Guildford Borough Council (Family Support Team & Community Wellbeing Team)
  • Local schools
  • Many Guildford churches
  • Local community wardens
  • Doctors surgeries
  • Vaughan House
  • Home School Link Workers
  • Probation Service
  • Youth Support Service
  • Age UK Surrey
  • Homestart

(Please note evidence of the crisis may be requested).

If you’re unable to contact anyone to refer you, please email the branch nearest to you with your details and size of family.  We prefer to receive requests from a referrer if at all possible. for Bellfields for Merrow for Park Barn

If you can’t email, please call us on 07583 025435 (we can’t respond to texts).

If you are a new referrer then please email us on We will arrange for you to be set up on our system.